Experienced Cafe Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking manager to help lead our company. We are growing by leaps and bounds, as we expand and add new products we need fantastic leaders in place to support our shops. We currently need a skilled person to transform our Bellevue location into part boutique bakery and part cocktail bar with delicious savory bites. Offerings will also include not only our famous cupcakes but French macarons, celebration cakes, croissants, tarts and a beautifully curated selection of foods, including gourmet goods to-go.
If you have great customer service and people skills, a passion for treating your team as the empowered, valuable individuals that they are, and what it takes to drive sales and profits in our growing company, you may be the next manager on our team.
The Shop Manager is responsible for the overall look, feel, and quality of the customer experience in their shop, in addition to sales targets, profit targets, and high team morale standards. The right person for the job has experience working in a hectic, fast paced environment, shows passion for leading happy, productive teams, and is driven by sustainable excellence.
– Responsible for shop’s sales results, profitability, customer experience, and team morale
– Effectively manage all employees, including hiring, training, coaching, and celebrating awesomeness
– Manage all operational processes including: ordering, inventory management, financial reporting, repairs and maintenance, cash handling
– Innovate, problem solve and use good judgment to surpass store and team goals
– Actively participate in business analysis and make course corrections as needed
– Participate in and contribute to monthly leadership and planning meetings
– Have fun at work and ensure that every day you and your team:
– Serve only the most perfect and delicious products
– Meet sales targets
– Deliver great service
– Hustle to keep your shop looking great and fully stocked
– Have restaurant leadership experience that includes team leadership for team of 12 or more
– Have great communication skills and a professional, friendly attitude
– Be excited to learn to decorate and assemble all of our desserts
– $15 – $17/hour starting wage with incremental, merit based raises
– A competitive bonus plan after 90 days of employment
– Tips for all floor shifts
– Very low premium, high-quality medical insurance
– 2 weeks paid vacation and accrued PTO
– All the sweets you can eat and coffee you can drink
Shop Managers work an average of 40 hours per week, with 30 hours of scheduled shifts alongside their team, with a varied schedule that meets the business need including at least one night shift per week. At times, this job, like any in a growing small business, can be stressful. Embracing positive stress management attitudes and techniques, while working hard are a must.